My very occasional blog is now divided into two categories:
Lists with excerpts:
- public posts (including some client ones of wider interest)
- posts for clients/collaborators – password protected
(growing archive of wwwolf email updates and help pages – contact Jon if you should have access and don’t).
Simple list by title:
If it says [private] means it’s for clients/pack, and you need a password.
- iOS 10.3, WordPress security, and other things [private] April 4, 2017
- Welcome to wwwolfBlog May 18, 2015
- Rochen hosting – managing spam [private] May 18, 2015
- Terms of Business, Invoices and ongoing work [private] September 5, 2014
- Online/computer security – a little nag September 5, 2014