Bringing together expertise and experience in designing and building websites since 1997, we know that process is fundamental to results.
wwwolf is about relationship – about working together to create your website. One key to this is successful communication. We love to:
- de-mystify, and cut through the jargon;
- identify what’s important, and concentrate time and energy there;
- identify what’s obvious and can be informal, and what isn’t, and would benefit from rigour.
While based in Bristol, wwwolf also has clients elsewhere in South-West England, in London, and as far afield as the Scottish Islands and even the U.S.A.
- We work with you to deliver what you need, within your budget, and continue to maintain and evolve your online presence over time.
- We work with a pack of professionals, and without the kind of overheads associated with large design houses – and we have nearly 20 years’ experience of working this way.
- are fundamental to us – excellence, transparency, honesty, and ownership (yours!) – it’s hard to put into words – have a chat if you want to know more about what that means in practice.
Appropriate tools & techniques
- Web development is, strictly speaking, the techie end of things – making it work. It’s a joy to work with a really good designer, and to take their design and really bring it to life.
- Reference interview techniques derived from information science can feel as simple as a chat over a cup of coffee. Large and complex projects can benefit from elaborate structured processes, but for smaller ones, why spend weeks (and a fortune) modelling the obvious?
- We mainly work with WordPress, keeping things as simple as possible, but also going ‘under the hood’ to work with the underlying technologies (known as ‘LAMP’ – Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) when necessary.
Find out more: